The Department and Graduate Institute of Pharmacology, National Taiwan University College of Medicine is seeking applications for a tenure track faculty position （Assistant/ Associate/ Full professor.）
I. Qualifications of the position:
1. Ph.D. with a focus in Biomedical Science or related fields.
2. Postdoctoral fellow with at least one year experience or qualifications of assistant professor （or above）.
3. The position requires independent research ability.
4. Teaching ability in Pharmacology.
II. Required documents
1. Resume / autobiography, including
（1） a complete list of publications, patents and other academic achievements,
（2） certificate copies of Ph.D. diploma & important awards, and
（3） other information that is helpful for your application.
2. Outline of previous teaching experience and research achievements.
3. Proposed teaching and research plan for the next five years.
4. Four representative publications in the past five years, including at least one publication in which the candidate is the first or corresponding author.
（Please combine the above 1-4 in order within one PDF file. Email the file to the contact person Ms. Shen Yanmo （firstname.lastname@example.org） before May 31, 2023.）
5. Recommendation letters from three references.
（Please ask the referrers to email their recommendation letters directly to the contact person Ms. Shen Yanmo before May 31, 2023.）
III. Application deadline: 5:00 pm （GMT+8） on May 31, 2023.
IV. The appointment will commence on February 1, 2024 or shortly thereafter.
（The actual date will be based on the timeline of the new faculty recruitment procedure in National Taiwan University）
V. Contact person: Ms. Shen Yanmo
Tel: +886-2-23123456 ext. 288328
Address: Graduate of Pharmacology, National Taiwan University College of Medicine
F.11, No. 1, Sec. 1, Ren-Ai Road, Taipei 100233, Taiwan