Analyst Programmer (Mobile Application) (PR0118/21-22)
The appointee will join the Mobile Application Unit in the Office of Information Technology and is responsible for the development and support of different web systems and mobile app implementation including IoT, Virtual Agent, and RPA for different stakeholders of the University.
- Responsible for the development of web and mobile applications with a dedicated team of developers;
- Perform ongoing systems monitoring, maintenance, and support;
- Assist the supervisor in feasibility study, PoC/technical demonstration, documentation, testing, training and deployment to fulfil the business requirements and target outcomes; and
- Support any other IT projects and tasks as directed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline;
- At least two years of system development experience in ANY of the following:
- mobile app technology like React Native
- SQL database
- Good knowledge of ANY of the followings:
- Agile development, DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- API and Microservices architecture
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese; and
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for a written test.
The initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of 2 years. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those who are not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.