Location: Beijing, China
Minimum Commitment: 12 months
About the job:
CGTN is seeking experienced anhor/host to join its growing team of dedicated, passionate TV and new media directors and editors in Beijing. The ideal candidates should have rich experience hosting cultural-related programs and working in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality. You should be positive, energetic, creative and committed to the highest standards. You should also have strong interest in international and Chinese cultural heritages and people, the ability to observe and comment from an international perspective and write good-quality English scripts. Also, you should be always ready to travel to areas outside of Beijing.
● Host 30-minute-long outdoor TV programs on cultural heritages.
● Write scrips and dub in English
● Collaborate with directors and editors.
● Have strong interest in international and Chinese cultural heritages and strong communication skills.
● At least 2 years of relevant experience in anchoring/hosting at an international or national news agency or social media platforms.
● Native-level knowledge of the English language and Mandarin.
● An eye for detail and ability to comment from an international perspective.
● Ability to multitask and work as a team player.
● BA degree or above.
● International passport holder.