The CUHK-Shenzhen School of Medicine (CUHK-Shenzhen MED) was jointly established by the Shenzhen Municipal Government, CUHK and CUHK-Shenzhen University with a prime focus in Shenzhen and in accordance with the national strategy of the Greater Bay Area. We aim to build a world class medical school integrating 3 major functions:
- High-level medical talent training and recruitment;
- Advancing comprehensive clinical services;
- Developing innovative medical research.
Find more information about MED via https://med.cuhk.edu.cn/.
We are looking for aspiring faculty members with international vision and strengths in these areas below:
- Anesthesia & Intensive Care
- Cardiovascular Sciences
- Clinical Neurological Sciences
- Family Medicine
- Medical Imaging
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ophthalmology & Vision Sciences
- Orthopedic & Traumatology
- Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Clinical Faculty Positions
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Professor of Practice/Clinical Tutor
These appointments will be made in conjunction with the affiliated hospital or teaching hospital.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ), and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK(SZ) regulations and Affiliated Hospital regulations.
Application package, including (1) Cover Letter, (2) Full CV, (3) Research Statement, (4) Teaching Statement, should be submitted via online recruitment system http://academicrecruit.cuhk.edu.cn/smed. Applicants are required to specify the rank of the position in their application.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org