Cluster Leader, LifestyleShanghaiOperations – Commerce opsExperiencedThe e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe Bytedance is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role you will be responsible in developing categories and the corresponding sub-categories by building a robust team, and conducting prioritization of sub categories, leads identification, leads generation, acquisition, incubation, and performance improvement & management. Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at Bytedance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Map category and sub categories landscape, and define priority on which segment to be developed in collaboration with merchant and merchandise strategy team
– Define a go-to market strategy for a category/sub-category
– Plan, execute and maintain category performance (from acquisition to incubation and development)
– Build a robust team, and manage collaborative and goal-oriented team culture
– Work with Key Account service team and external service vendors to develop key accounts, and work with Seller Development and Growth team to build clear roadmap to manage long-tail sellers
– Come up with initiatives to continuously improve competitiveness advantage
Click here to read more.