Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Established in 1927, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University is a higher education institution located in the metropolis of Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Department, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University is a coeducational higher education institution. Nanjing Xiaozhuang University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Currently, Xiaozhuang has over 15,300 students enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs, as well as over 9000 students enrolled in various types of adult continuing education programs.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have a maximum of 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes;
1. Mainly teach business English. Some spoken English or writing courses if needed.
2. Location: 3601 Hongjing Avenue, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University, Fangshan Campus
1. Native English speaker
2. Age under 60
3. Have a degree of bachelor or above; have at least two-year English teaching experience or have certificate of teaching English to speaker of other languages (such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA)
Salary and Benefits:
1. Base salary 8,000 RMB/month, housing allowance for 2,000 RMB/month; higher salary given to candidates with university teaching experience or Master’s/PhD degree.
2. 2,000 RMB Travel allowance per year
3. 8,000 RMB travel ticket subsidies
4. Annual spring travel
5. Commercial medical insurance provided
6. Paid 3-4 week winter vacation and 1 month paid summer vacation for the first year; 2-month paid summer vacation for the second year.
If you have business English teaching background or English translation background, your salary will be about 500-1000 higher.
3601 Hongjing Avenue, Nanjing, China
Please submit the files through CUJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’). For general inquiries about the position, please send email to [email protected] or add wechat ID: isac_org