Approved by Hubei Provincial People’s Government in 2002, checked and put on record by the Ministry of Education in 2004, Wuhan City College is an independent college of undergraduate programs that possesses independent corporate capacity. Located next to the gorgeous East Lake, City College enjoys a fabulous landscape of the elegant East Lake Greenway, one of the most famous scenic spots in Wuhan, with a superb view of lakes and hills. To its north, City College has Wuhan Railway Station as its neighbor, and is thus covered by an all-round transportation network of high-speed rail, subway and bus. Traffic is convenient. Please click our website to see more information. at http://www.wic.edu.cn/
1. Location: Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
2. Teaching oral English to students aged 18-21 (freshmen)
3. Making lesson preparation and delivering lessons according to university course
4. Evaluating student’s process and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
5. Participating school activities such as English Corner
6. Contract Term: Oct. 2022-June 2023
7. Work days: Monday-Friday, 2 days off on weekend, no office hour
8. Work hours: 16-18 teaching hours per week (45 minutes/ teaching hour)
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary: Above 13,000 RMB per month; negotiable depends on the work hours and qualifications
2. Accommodation: free of charge, well-decorated and full-furnished apartment; utilities bill on the employer.
3. Vacation: full paid one-month winter vacation.
4. Tour in China: winter vacation allowance of RMB1,100.
5. Airfare Allowance: maximum RMB8,000 reimbursement of round-trip airfare upon the contract fulfillment.
6. Insurance: health & accident insurance.
7. Work Visa: offer work Z visa.
1. From English-Speaking countries, native English speaker
2. 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited universities
3. Over 1 year of teaching experience is preferred
4. TEFL/TESOL or CELTA certificate is preferred
5. Due to current border policy, teachers must be in China to be considered