I. Job Title: English Teaching
- Oral English
- English Literature
- Academic English Writing
- The Society and Culture of English Countries
- English for Science and Technology
- 1. Native English Speaker;
- 2. Bachelor’s degree or above. TEFL, ESL, TESOL certificate holder is desirable;
- 3. The candidate should have at least two years teaching experience;
- 4. Strong ambition and high sense of responsibility are desirable;
- 5. With both mental and physical health; under 65 years old;
- 1. For one to teach English Language, who is assigned no more than 16 teaching hours a week: RMB 10,000 or above per month.
- 2. For one to teach specialty, who is assigned no more than 14 teaching hours: 10,000 or above per month
- In addition to salary paid per month, school will provide RMB1100 as tour allowance for each semester.
IV. Living treatment:
- 1. School provides an apartment equipped with necessary facilities. Foreign teachers pay the expense of water & electricity, gas, telephone and Internet.
- 2. School provides medical insurance which covers foreign teachers’ working period.
- 3. For the foreign teacher whose stay is only one semester, the host institute will reimburse a one-way international flight fare of economic class; for those whose period of stay is one academic year, the institute will reimburse a two-way international flight ticket of economic class.
V. Please upload the following documents if you have the intention to work with us:
- 1. Resume;
- 2. A duplicate copy of your graduation certificate from your college or university (if possible, provide a copy of your certificate of TEFL/TESL)；
- 3. A duplicate copy of the first page of your passport attached the photo;
- 4. Contact person and telephone number if you worked in China before.
Please contact: Cindy
- International Exchange & Cooperation Department
- Address： No.1 Mid.Xiwang Avenue,Yancheng,Jiangsu, P.R. China
- Post code： 224051
- Tel.： 86-515-88298113
- Fax : 86-515-88399183
- E-Mail: email@example.com