Ecommernce Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization and includes the functions of Customer Service, Seller Support, Creator Support, Global Operation Excellence and Global Experience Management. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a User Experience Program Manager role to facilitate the eCommerce purchase process, design service and customer rights related products to fulfill the business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Define all user related service products by benchmarking the industry service products to facilitate purchasing process and drive customer retention.
– Develop and communicate products to all stakeholders across global sites and increase synergy.
– Manage and prioritize a service product portfolio across different country/regional markets.
– Produce and own the master schedule of initiative and regional project plans, ensuring that all interdependencies are identified and factored into the master schedule.
– Directly manage high-impact projects/programs wherever needed.
– Seek out cross-project synergies (across global initiatives, regional plans and inter dependent projects) and ensure leveraged opportunities across all project initiatives.
– Create and maintain all product documentation and ensure that all training materials are accessible for the concerned country service delivery teams for readiness purpose.
– Collaborate with key business group contacts, project teams and global/regional service contacts to design, develop and implement product training programs that support business objectives.
– Proactively engage Governance and Experience internal functions, such as Service Delivery, Operations, Process, Quality, Training, and SOP to drive improvement efforts.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Minimum 5+ years business experience in service and experience field.
– Experience in global service launch especially in new country/markets kickoff.
– Passion for customers and partners and effective at designing and implementing experience KPI’s and other measures.
– Expertise in project design, communication skills, driving for results and managing changes.
– Have the sense to balance experience and growth and drive planning and execution of initiatives across a global organization.
– Ability to advocate and influence while not owning directly. Ability to work cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management.
– Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast changing environment, proven track record to thrive in a matrix environment.
– Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
– Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
– Strong ownership and a team player, always focused on delivering results with high standards.
– Billingual is highly preferred with fluency in English as a must.
– Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms.