– Experience providing 1st and 2nd level SW and HW support to end users and issue triage
– Proven problem solving and debugging skills spanning multi-device systems (equipment, HW, SW, network).
– Comfortability with modern IT tech-stacks / concepts
– Comfortability navigating in a Unix / Linux environment, Windows is a must, other OS’s a plus
– Comfortability with training small to large groups on IT solutions, trouble-shooting, solution implementation, system and network monitoring, prioritisation, reaction planning and execution, outage and uptime SLA, etc.
– Ability to write and complete basic to intermediary database inquires
– Self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment with multiple priorities, work, achievements, and collaborators
– Highly organized, ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and ability to quickly learn / traverse multiple new hardware and software systems
– Must have experience with MSFT Excel, Issue tracking (task, owner, due-date), Statistics, Data Analysis, Technical / Engineering Reporting and Presentations.
– Understanding of the scientific method; GD&T, statistical process control, or Cp/Cpk techniques is desirable as well as familiarity with MSA, GRR, and Metrology.
– Must have information technology or computer / data engineering or networking experience of sophisticated systems. Experience at both the device and architecture level is helpful.
– Experience with product design and manufacturing of any of the following: NPI Labs, test and measurement, metrology, electrical measurement, consumer electronics, measurement system analysis, calibration, GRR, bias and linearity, reliability testing, HALT and HASS testing, tooling, fixtures, consumer electronics, data systems and data analysis, all aspects of Quality is a plus.
– Familiarity with Lithium-based battery technologies is a plus. Specific experience with consumer electronic product or large format batteries is helpful.
– Experience with Product Qualification and / or Reliability Qualification and / or Safety Qualification is considered a strong plus, but not required
– Ability to communicate well with multi-functional and cross company team members, and be able to efficiently collaborate to achieve project goals.
– Knowledge of audit methods, statistical analysis, and multi-functional networking to resolve barriers to problems is considered a strong plus.