AECOM is seeking LA Intern to be based in Shanghai office.
- Performs a variety of assignments designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out tasks.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of science alternatives.
- Master degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Good concept understanding and communication skills.
- Ability to work on DD stage, can communicate with suppliers/factories and DI well.
- Hand drawing should be good enough to express ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD , Adobe Suite, Rhino or Cinema4D, In-design, Illustrator, Sketch-up and PPT.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency.
- Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
Same as above
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Designer / Drafting / CADD / CAD
Business Line U&P
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Intern / Student
Requisition/Vacancy No. 260119BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.