- The candidate will need to have minimum 7 years of hands-on experience and proven track record in development of display products
- Demonstrated ability to perform product development and implementation & validation is required.
- In-depth theoretical knowledge of display solutions’ are required.
- Excellent project managements, written and verbal communication skills and people skills are required.
- Experience in working directly with mainstream LCD or OLED display product development is preferred.
- LED array module or LED component development experience is preferred.
- Optical film development experience is preferred.
- Experiences in hands on failure analysis and FOS(Front Of Screen) issues define is preferred.
- Ability to travel both domestic and international up to 30% of time is preferred.
- Written, verbal communication skills in English is required.
Click here to read more.