E-commerce Customer Experience Program Manager – VOCShanghaiOperationsExperiencedThe E-commerce Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization and includes the functions of Customer Service, Seller Support, Creator Support, Global Operation Excellence and Global Experience Management. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for Voice of Customer Experience Program Manager to analyze customer feedback, drive improvements based on data and facts, thus driving contacts down as well as improving the re-purchase rate.
1. Drive a comprehensive “Voice of the Customer” strategy and define methods to align VOC insights with in-depth customer analyses in order to better understand and predict consumer behavior.
2. Develop effective intelligence and customer insight strategy based on analysis and assessment of customers and customer satisfaction scores.
3. Present feedback results to the leadership team to reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for improvements based on the voice of the customer.
4. Create communication and assist in defining the integration processes for VOC insights into cross-functional action plans, and establish ongoing tracking and reporting. Represent the voice of the customer throughout project lifecycle.
5. Provides innovative and comprehensive solutions to improve customer satisfaction and simplify customer problems with carefully crafted solutions.
6. Understand the key cost drivers and come up with innovative propositions to improve sustainability for our third-party sellers while improving customer experience.
7. Lead the development of the strategy and vision for multiple areas and influence key stakeholders both internally and externally.
8. Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer and seller experience.
9. Coach and provide guidance to regional teams to ensure customer satisfaction related metrics are improving.
10. Present and report key business outcomes with measurable data and voices from customers to the senior management team to align on executive plans.
11. Work closely with finance, strategy BI, logistics, policy, risk management, category managers and product and tech team to ensure project delivery and successful collaboration across geographies.
Click here to read more.