E-commerce Training Program ManagerShanghaiOperationsExperiencedE-commerce Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization and includes the functions of Customer Service, Seller Support, Creator Support, Global Operation Excellence and Global Experience Management. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a Training Program Manager role to develop and define global service training strategy, execution framework and learning curriculum to build Customer Service staff proficiency to achieve the best customer experience consistently.
1. Develop and define training strategy, execution framework, and learning curriculum to build Customer Service staff proficiency to achieve the best customer experience consistently.
2. Identify business-critical learning needs, prioritize and approve budgeted resources required for fulfillment, review, validate and modify the Training Plan monthly to ensure consistent targeting of learning solution expectations in the region.
3. Effectively and proactively manage training projects involving the entire project life cycle of Envisioning (Vision/Scope), Planning (Project Plan and Functional Specs), Developing (Instructional Design), Stabilizing (Beta/Train the Trainer), Deploying (coordination of people, staffing and other resources & communication).
4. Act as a consultant to other Customer Service personnel, coaching them to develop and deliver training in areas of specialization.
5. Ensure appropriate members of the team learn prerelease products in area(s) of training responsibility in order to train outsourced vendor trainers to successfully support the product once it is released.
6. Analyze the effectiveness of training and recommend ways to increase return on investment.
7. Ensure organizational understanding (at the appropriate level) of your training priorities, plans, and progress. Ensure appropriate accountability for attendance, knowledge transfer, knowledge measures, and course evaluation feedback that improves effective utilization of training resources.
8. Gather, prioritize and approve new and non-strategic critical learning needs identified throughout the fiscal year.
9. Commit appropriate budgetary resources for unforeseen learning readiness needs required, such as tools, security, and other business elements critical to services and experience as a whole. Reserve budgeted funds for unanticipated demands.
10. Identify and approve solution and system requirements for training need requests.
Click here to read more.