Closing date of applications
31 July 2023
1 August 2023
Date Contract Ends
Early Years / Education
Ages 0-4 / Early Years
Fixed / Renewable
8 or more years experience
Guangzhou Liwan International School is a new school under the operation of ISA International Education Group. We are looking for high potential educators to join the school.
- Participate in school strategic plan including the aspects of curriculum development, school design and construction, staff manpower plan, etc.
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core guidelines into each class curriculum
- Create benchmarks for pupils and teachers and track progress towards those goals
- Develop programmes that improve teacher’s performance and assist pupils in understanding class material better
- Provide guidance and challenges to teachers to make the school a better place
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school management team
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree and teacher’s qualification
- At least 2 years in school leadership team in early years’ setting
- High proficiency in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice
- A passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity.
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation
- Ability to show good cultural understanding and differentiation between students from various backgrounds
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style
- High level interpersonal and administrative skills
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Confident in meeting and communicating with others
- Possess good organizing skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
Interested candidates please go to “APPLY FOR THIS JOB“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes