At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Job Purpose (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result) 职位设置目的
- Guided by the Engineering Manager-E&C, the control engineer will be required to support the design, purchasing, execution, commissioning of relevant projects on control system side. Control engineer is designed to work on initiatives in the following areas:
- Execute the capital investment projects from the side of control system design, supplier selection, installation and commissioning
- Control system support on technical improvement project of each site
- Project documentation activities of control system
- Support PM and GCN engineering head of the project management activities
- Others related such as project management support and record, control technology input etc.
Key Dimensions (NES, Sales Area, Marketing Budget, Production Volume, Processing Cost, headcounts,etc) 主要业绩指标
- Scope design of control system on each capital project
- Project installation on control system side
- Project commissioning on control system side
- Project documentation and support from control system side
- Purchasing & Management of consultants and contracts of control system
- Bachelor Degree
- Industrial system engineering/ Automatic control engineering Major
- 1-3 years Working Year
- Chemical industry Industry
- Fluent English
- Excellent Computer
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.