VNM, Bien Hoa, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop, lead and implement maintenance strategy through Maintenance Management System
- Managing engineering project from feasibility to execution stage ensuring quality outcome delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaise with related stakeholders
- Lead and manage a team of engineers and technician to implement maintenance, projects and improvements in the area of responsibility
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Manage and increase effectiveness and efficiency of Maintenance & Engineer of factory through policies, procedures
- Control all expenditures of maintenance within budget and monitor continuous cost improvement with saving projects
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate executives and managers toward their professional development
- Develop manufacturing maintaining the Code of conducts, legal Compliance and ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Chemical Engineer
- At least 5 years Experiences in Chemical Industrial
- Fluent communication in English skills
- Expert in chemical process Engineer – Prefers Chemical Industry and Open in Food industry, pharmaceutical with background in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- SHE background
- Project management
- Strong knowledge for production process, process improvement and continuous improvement
- LEAN Background and Six Sigma Certificate – At least Green Belt (Flexible but prefers Green)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.