English Game Localization Expert
Location: Shenzhen/ Beijing/ Shanghai/ Chengdu/ Wuxi
(Remote opportunity also available)
Working hours: 5 days per week, 8 hours per weekday
Languages: Chinese>English (English is native language)
Duration: Full time, Long-term Project
Benefits: Well-paid/ Holiday gifts/ Annual leaves / Work permit/ Commercial insurance/ International working environment with professional team assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Translate, review, proofread and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
2. Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
3. Manage translation vendor tasks.
4. Create cultural content proposals upon request and regularly push cultural hot topics/trends/issues for your region to project stakeholders.
5. Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
1. Native speaker of the target language with excellent writing, fluent English both written and spoken.
2. Passionate gamer, able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.
4. Professional experience in gaming, translation, or, ideally, games translation preferred.