Employer: Zhejiang Agriculture and Forestry University (website)
Call for instructors for Oral Communication in Academic Settings at ZAFU. This course is aimed to
1. develop learners’ awareness and readiness for speaking and sharing
2. help learners develop proper manners in speaking to others
3. develop learners’ ability to think critically
4. develop oral communication skills, including:
– speaking in public
– asking for others’opinions
– expressing, supporting, defensing his/her own opinions on global issues as well as social concerns or sustainable development
– questioning or negating others’ viewpoints
– conducting conversations including classroom discussions, interviews, etc.
Candidates stand out if they own a tertiary education background in language teaching and learning and an English instruction experience of at least two years.
- 16 periods (50 minutes per period) each week, at least 16 weeks per semester, as well as corresponding preparations, students’ homework reading and tutorship, test grading time.
- Any extra hours of teaching will be paid at the rate of RMB 100 yuan per period.
Foreign teachers should have a bachelor’s degree and related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree: monthly salary of 7,000-9,000 RMB;
- Master’s degree: monthly salary of 9,000-11,000 RMB;
- Doctoral degree: monthly salary is 11000-16000 RMB.
- Paid leave for all Chinese National Holidays(except summer holiday) and Winter vacation
- Sponsored Z working visa
- Work permit
- Flight allowance of 8000RMB a year
- Health Insurance
- Chinese lessons
- Arrival support
- Free accommodation
- 200 RMB for power and water consumption
- 2200 travel allowance