About Fuzhou University of International Studies and Trade
Fuzhou University of International Studies and Trade (FUIST), as a full-time regular undergraduate institution established upon the approval by the Ministry of Education, is the initiator and Vice Chairman of the National Alliance of Non-profit Private Colleges & Universities, and Executive Vice President of the Higher Education Professional Committee of China Private Education Association. FUIST also provides cooperative program for postgraduates along with other colleges and universities. According to the latest 2023 China University Rankings released by Cuaa.Net, FUIST was highly recognized as one of the six-star private colleges and universities in China, coming to the fourth place in the ranking of private colleges and universities in China in terms of comprehensive indicators while defending its first place in Fujian Province. In order to further enhance the internationalization of Fuzhou University of International Studies and Trade (FUIST), broaden students’ international vision and attract excellent international teachers, FUIST releases recruitment for excellent foreign teachers with relevant information as follows:
FUIST recruits teachers in English Language Teaching. The employment will be full-time under contract management and principles.
- In good health, friendly to China and willing to cooperate
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- No illegal and criminal records, no unresolved legal and case disputes.
- Applicants for Language Teaching should be engaged in the teaching with mother tongue with a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and have at least 2-year teaching experience. Working experience may be exempted if applicants hold a Bachelor’s degrees or higher in pedagogy, language teaching or education, or if applicants hold national or international language teaching qualification certificates.
Foreign language teacher’s salary package:
- Monthly salary: 11,000/month for bachelor’s degree; 13,000/month for master’s degree.
- an additional annual airfare allowance of 9000/4000 RMB;
- another 4000 RMB travel allowance per year (direct payment);
- free furnished apartment (50 square feet);
- free meals for staff and five school buses from Fuzhou city to the school and back on a regular basis;
- free use of the school gym;
- 2,000 yuan for various types of holidays and other benefits;
- 3% annual salary increase and another bonus of 1000 RMB for contract renewal;
- The school will purchase commercial insurance for foreign teachers according to the regulations.