Employer: Chongqing Normal University (website)
Chongqing Normal University (hereafter as “CNU”) is a comprehensive institution of higher education in Chongqing, China. Currently, there are over 25,000 full time students and over 2000 teachers including more than 1000 professors and associate doctors.
CNU is now recruiting 2 foreign English teachers. With 16-20 class hours per week, the salary package is 8,000-11,000 RMB per month.
The monthly salary before tax is RMB 8,000 (up to 16 hours per week); or RMB 9,000 (17-18 hours per week), or RMB 10,000 (19-20 hours per week), or RMB 11,000 (20-22 hours per week)
The university provides on-campus housing, utilities, gas and internet, 5000 RMB for airfare subsidy per year. We also provide subsidy for visa application in China, medical checkup in China, insurance etc.
- English native speaker.
- Age: 60 years old or below.
- At least Bachelor’s degree holder; at least 2-year teaching experience.
- Priority to teachers who are already in mainland China.
- 16-20 class hours (45 minutes per class hour) per week.
- The main courses include oral English, English listening and speaking, English language overview, etc.
- You will be teaching both college undergraduate students and graduate students.