English Teacher (YCIS-BJ-2324-SEC007)
|Posted Date:||02/16/2023||Expiration Date:||08/31/2023|
|Location:||YCIS – Beijing (Beijing SEC)||# of Openings:||1|
1. A secondary school teacher teaches one or more curriculum subjects to pupils Year 7 to Year 13. Teachers may use creativity, humour and imagination to develop schemes of work and to plan lessons in order to foster a healthy culture of learning within the classroom and to generate
2. the most effective interactions with pupils. Teachers encourage, monitor and record the progress of individual pupils, and devise and tailor
3. resources accordingly, including technology. They must also keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods and school wide initiatives. Teachers liaise and network with other professionals, parents and carers both informally and formally.
4. Qualified and experienced teacher of English who has worked previously within an IBDP program and also has experience teaching English to IGCSE and Lower secondary students.
1. Holder of Bachelor Degree or above and teaching certificate or license with excellent subject knowledge
2. Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
3. Experience or training in IGCSE and IB is a plus.
4. Support Yew Chung’s values
5. Have passion for teaching students
6. Demonstrate rigorous approach in teaching different year levels
7. Demonstrate commitment in teamwork