Be responsible for product QDCF both in NPD project and current product maintenance in order to secure right product specifications are applied on the machine.
He/she will contribute to success of company and self-achievement through the developing competitive products.
• Excavator Product engineer
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
• Identify and evaluate technical concepts and product targets
• Update and maintain Product Database (Specification sheet, BoM, Technical specification etc. )
• Drive and manage DMU
• Manage and Release product architecture/structure
• Manage and co-ordinate Design, Safety and Environmental Reviews
• Manage and follow-up risk analyses from a product perspective
• Product knowledge – Excavator and it’s different sub systems
• Designer competences – Generalist in several technical areas
• Designer tools (Mechanical and system design)
• Quality tools and methods
• Production technology
• Practical technical competence
• Customer understanding
• Competitive intelligence
• Knowledge of processes
• Knowledge of products.
Required knowledge & experience:
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• B.S. in engineering or equivalent experience.
• Experiences in construction equipment industries
• Good knowledge of excavator products including major machine functions and systems
• Self-motivated and able to manage time and prioritize work load
2. Additional Important Requirements:
• Spoken and written English
• Good communication skills