Position: Full-time Assistant Professor or above
Deadline for application: January 15th, 2024
Starting Date: August 1st, 2024
1. shall possess a Ph.D. in the field of Food Nutrition, which is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan, preferably with post-doctoral research experience or equivalent qualifications；
2. shall not be full-time teachers or full-time researchers in any universities or academic research institutions in Taiwan；
3. be capable of and with enthusiasm in giving lectures in English；
4. with expertise in Nutritional Biochemistry, Lifespan Nutrition, Nutrigenomics, or Public Health Nutrition are preferred.
Service duty: Full-time assistant professor or above and engaging in teaching, research, and services.
Lectures to be given （in English）: Lifespan Nutrition and Nutritional Biochemistry. Giving general, liberal education, or service learning courses.
1. CV and resume.
2. One representative publication of the last five years （published after August 1st, 2019）. This cannot be research notes, brief reports or review articles. “Verification of Co-author’s Contribution to the Applicant’s Representative Publication” is required if the representative publication was co-published with other authors. Please refer to the document: http://www.personnel.ntu.edu.tw/english/News_Content_n_166731_s_206791.html
3. Reprints or copies of all publications of the last seven years （published after August 1st, 2017）. Copies or photocopies of accepted yet unprinted publications should be attached, along with the proof of acceptance.
4. The copy of ID card or passport.
5. The copy of doctoral degree certificate, current job and relevant academic experience certificate.
6. The copy of the transcripts of master and doctoral diploma. （This does not apply to those who are currently professors or associate professors abroad.）
7. Three recommendation letters. The letters should be directly sent to the contact email below by the referees.
8. Outlines of the courses （Lifespan Nutrition and Nutritional Biochemistry） to be lectured.
9. Relevant documentation useful for the application.
1. Prepare and deliver the documentation by registered mail to Room 315, Building of Agriculture College, No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Da-an District, Taipei City 106. Mark on the envelope “Faculty Position Application-Bachelor Program of Biotechnology and Food Nutrition”.
2. Submit the electronic files of all required documentation to the email below （Email title: “Faculty Position Application-Bachelor Program of Biotechnology and Food Nutrition”）.
3. Contact person: Mr. Jack Chih-Hsiung Hsu
Tel: +886-2-3366-4215 ext 10