About Huanggang Normal University
Huanggang Normal University or Huanggang Teachers College is located in Huanggang City, Hubei Province. It is a full-time general higher undergraduate institution with the right to confer master’s degrees (special needs).
The predecessor of Huanggang Teachers College was the “Huangzhou Fu Normal School” founded in 1905, and later went through the development stages of “Provincial Huanggang Rural Normal School”, “Hubei Provincial Huanggang Normal School”, “Huanggang Normal College”, etc.; 1999 In March 2011, with the approval of the Ministry of Education, the school was upgraded to “Huanggang Teachers College” at the undergraduate level; in October 2011, the school obtained the right to confer a master’s degree; in January 2014, the school merged with the former Edong Vocational and Technical College.
As of October 2020, Huanggang Teachers College has three campuses in the South, North, and West, with a total campus area of 1,650 acres; there are 18 teaching colleges, offering 66 undergraduate majors; there are 1,158 full-time teachers, including 123 from high school , 344 associate professors, 355 doctors and 634 masters. There are nearly 20,000 full-time ordinary students.
- Number of English teachers required: 2 positions
- Requirements: Undergraduate Degree, teaching experience preferred
- Monthly salary: 10,000 yuan
- Teaching hours: 18 hours per week
- Student Age: 18-22
- Accommodation: Free private apartments on the school campus. It includes a private bedroom, fully furnished bathroom, cable TV, living room, dining room, balcony. Free monthly utilities
- Internet (free): Internet in the apartment (broadband)
- Medical Insurance: Provide medical services for foreign teachers in accordance with the Chinese medical system. The school will provide teachers with basic medical insurance and accident insurance.
- Paid Holidays: Two days off per week, Chinese public holidays, winter vacation.
- Work Permit: The school provides teachers with free work permits and invitation letters to come to China.
- Travel allowance: 1100 yuan
- Airfare reimbursement: Reimbursement of round-trip airfare 10 months after contract completion
- Nearest airport: Wuhan Tianhe International Airport