Position: Full-time English/French/Portuguese Teacher
- 1) Native English/French/Portuguese speaker
- 2) Bachelor’s degree
- 3) Teaching experience
- Prepare lessons well prior to teaching
- Conduct lessons in the area of expertise of English/French/Portuguese language to undergraduate students.
- Assess students’ work, including midterm and final exams, and report the assessments to the appropriate department.
- Organize extra curricular activities, English/French/Portuguese Corner, office hours, and collaborate with partner teachers on a regular basis.
Workload: Up to 16 hours of classes per week, plus organizing extra curricular activities such as English/French/Portuguese corner, giving lectures on different topics about the language learning, the history, culture and education etc., on average less than one hour each week.
- Salary will depend on relevant qualifications and teaching experience. It will be in the range of 4800 to 5800 yuan per month.
- 6-week paid winter vacation.
- If the contract get renewed for another year, one month salary is paid in August as bonus.
Upon completion of a one-year contract, the university will reimburse foreign teachers round-trip air tickets between place of origin and gateway city in China & round-trip train tickets between gateway city and Lanzhou or an 8000 yuan round-trip fare allowance.