French teachers teaching from July 1, 2021 for one year or longer.
1. From French-speaking countries.
2. Under 60.
3. With Bachelor’s Degree (or above).
4. With two-year teaching experience.
1. Salary: RMB7000 to RMB9000 each month with the same paid holiday as Chinese faculty. Usual workload is 16-18teaching hours in a week.
2. Lunch subsidy: A canteen card with RMB1400 each semester in it.
3. Accommodation:A one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment on campus (including gas, water and electricity) or reimburse RMB 5000 of water and electricity for off-campus accommodation every year.
4. Travel allowance: RMB12000 every year.
5. Medical insurance: RMB1500 every year during the contract period.
1. Passport (first page and visa page)
2. Digital photo and home telephone number, email and address
3. Family relationship certification (if family member accompanying)
4. Highest degree certificate or professional qualification certificate (English version notarized by the Chinese Embassy in France)
5. Health check report within 6 months
6. Resume in English and Chinese
7. Non-criminal record with applicant’s signature from the police office in home country (Valid within 6 months and notarized by the Chinese Embassy in France)
8. Working experience certificate within 10 years