Foreign Teachers Positions
- Full-time English/French Teacher
- 1) Native English/French speaker
- 2) Bachelor’s degree
- 3) Teaching experience
- One-Year Contract
- 1. Prepare lessons well prior to teaching
- 2. Conduct lessons in the area of expertise of English/French language to undergraduate students.
- 3. Assess students’ work, including midterm and final exams, and report the assessments to the appropriate department.
- 4. Organize extra curricular activities, English/French Corner, office hours, and collaborate with co-teachers on a regular basis.
- No less than 16 hours of classes per week, plus organizing extra-curricular activities such as English/French corner, giving lectures on different topics about the language learning, the history, culture and education etc., on average less than one hour each week.
- Salary will depend on relevant qualifications and teaching experience. It is in the range of 7000 to 8000 yuan per month.
- Upon completion of a one-year contract, the university will pay the Employee RMB 10,000 yuan as transportation reimbursement.
- Upon completion of a one-year contract, you will receive a 1,400 yuan RMB travel allowance.
- On the condition that Employee’s contract is renewed for another year, the Employer shall provide one-month additional salary as bonus.
- Fully furnished Apartment with bed, linens, fully equipped kitchen (includes electric burner, microwave, refrigerator, etc), private bathroom with shower, desk, table, chairs, wardrobe, heater, and washing machine, telephone and free internet access.
- The university is located in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu. The city offers an affordable cost of living and an authentic Chinese experience.