- Leverage skills across Applications Development area to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise application and system design with OOA/OOD, UML Modeling
- Project / hands-on experience with J2EE standard
- Good programming experience with Java (POJO, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, AngularJS, JQuery, Gulp, Node/NodeJs), WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat on Unix and Windows platforms for more than 5 years.
- Experience in Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Liquibase, GitHUB a must.
- Excellent knowledge of SOAP and RESTFul Webservices, database design;
- Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and Perl scripting is a must.
- Sound knowledge of application security issues such as authentication, authorization and auditing
- Experience with internet/intranet infrastructure/integration projects preferred
- Added advantage to have working knowledge on Autosys.
- Strong communication skills and good command of English. Excellent technical writing skills.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and proactively in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent/higher.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting