Full time, Long-term/Short-term Project, Onsite or Online
- Translate, review, proofread and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
- Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
- Manage translation vendor tasks.
- Create cultural content proposals upon request and push cultural hot topics/trend/issues regularly for your region to project stakeholders.
- Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
- Coordinate day-to-day work with the Games Localization team and vendors around the globe
- Native speaker of target langauges with excellent writing.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Chinese a plus
- Passionate gamer, able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.
Salary will be decided by candidates experience and interviews