Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
We are looking for Partner Manager Intern to join our APAC team. This role will be based in Shanghai, China. TikTok marketing partnerships are a critical means of accelerating the global sales of TikTok’s paid media offering by working with 3rd party developers to build products that make marketing on TikTok easy and effective.
This Partner Manager Intern will work closely with APAC XFN teams (sales, marketing, sales ops, legal, finance) as well as our most strategic partners to build a prospecting ecosystem for TikTok business.
1. Maintain direct and active relationships with marketing partners, including on-boarding and contract work, proactively resolving business issues and serving as an internal advocate;
2. Measure and analyze business performance metrics, output valuable reports on different projects;
3. Work closely with legal and sales ops for the deals and payment across APAC;
4. Setting up proper documentation and filing system for APAC contracts;
5. Database housekeeping;
6. Build up tracking docs, contract signing and payment arrangement for Branded Effects projects with CNOB partners;
7. Participate in the short-term events and mid-range business plan development, maintaining an active interest in and sound understanding of ecosystem partners.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; available for at least 6 months and 5 days a week;
2. Have internship experience in digital advertising is a plus;
3. Creative, adaptive, able to learn fast and think outside the box, curious about and keen on learning new things, compatible with the culture of Internet companies;
4. Fluency in English is required and comfortable in a bi-cultural environment;
5. Possess ownership and strong project management & execution skills, objective-focused and able to work independently and under pressure, self-driven and initiative-taking.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.