An opportunity to get hands on experience at one of the most exciting global automotive companies in the world as it continues to expand its presence globally.
Geely Holding is rapidly expanding its self-developed content capability and as such we require an increasing number of global talent who are able to plan, create and direct content for our global media channels including Youtube and Linkedin.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Familiar with communications and PR practices, but able to scale them to a global level
- Familiar with content creation with a proven track record in operating content programs. (Text, video, social media etc)
- Video creation, written word etc.
- Experience in working with external suppliers to create content.
- Experience on all social media platforms inc long lead content planning and execution
- Working with third party KOL’s in China and globally to tell a Geely story.
- A journalistic sense; an ability to see a story before it appears on the horizon
- Living in China currently, willing to relocate to Hangzhou and have a current Chinese driving license.
- Native English speaker – familiar with British English styles.
We would expect the candidate to have respect for others, a one team concept, ambition, drive and a strong capability with a willingness to travel across China.
Benefits include: competitive salary, bonus scheme, health insurance, holidays.