As members of the Global Business Marketing team, it’s our job to work cross-functionally to inform, influence, demonstrate and educate advertisers, partners, opinion leaders — and our own employees — about the benefits of our advertising offerings and how they impact brand and business growth. In this position, you will help raise awareness for our offerings around performance marketing and mobile app marketing, with features such as targeting, optimization, ad delivery, measurement and bidding through the development of compelling marketing collateral and initiatives.
– Develop and execute creative B2B marketing campaigns that introduce new & improved core advertising functions and products, often related to targeting, optimization, ad delivery, bidding etc.
– Combine individual products into holistic (performance) marketing solutions that are build upon data-driven insights, supported by best practices and presented in intriguing ways
– Monitor the competitor landscape, understand product strengths and advise on arising marketing opportunities to create own able topics around our ad offerings.
– Work with internal & external partners and vendors on creating impact & innovative marketing assets, such as videos, websites, webinars, blog articles and out of the box ideas.
– Collaborate with global and regional colleagues from product development, product operations departments, identify future marketing needs across different regional markets.
– Advocate and support the roll-out of collateral to regional sales & marketing teams, and support with internal & external training sessions throughout the roll-out.
– 3-6 years experience in either product marketing related roles within international ad tech companies or media strategy & planning related roles within international media agencies.
– Strong background in the areas of Ad Targeting, Measurement, Optimization, Ad Delivery and related product features.
– International work/study experience.
– Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
– Excellent written and visual presentation skills.
– Persuasive when presenting to larger groups or in regular meetings, both internally and externally.
– Solid understanding of and interest in digital marketing, brands, culture, media, and consumers and strong POVs on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
– Ability to take complex data and distill it into a meaningful and coherent story and to consider different perspectives with excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking, and attention to detail.