The successful candidate will be joining a positive, enterprising truly International school, in Changsha, which is located in Hunan province in the middle of China. This is growing school and students know that, through hard work and determination, they can be successful in everything that they set their minds to. Traditional values of respect, discipline and good behaviour are practised daily, along with contemporary best practice in teaching and technology (we are a Microsoft School). Students are fostered into becoming happy, well-educated young people, with the desire and drive to succeed. Students at this school are provided with equal opportunities and are made to feel part of the school community.
GRADE 1 HOMEROOM TEACHER
Our school has one position for GRADE 1 HOMEROOM teacher who is confident in his/her ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve his/her best.
- Bachelor degree or above (Major in Education preferred).
- More than 2 years relevant teaching experience.
- Good excellent communication experience.
- Candidates must be fully qualified GRADE 1 HOMEROOM school teacher with excellent classroom practices and a love of teaching.
- Applications from experienced GRADE 1 HOMEROOM teachers are welcome.
- Experience if IBPYP although not necessary as training will be given would be an advantage.
Compensation and benefit package：
- · Competitive salary
- · Postgraduate degree additional allowance
- · Annual gratuity
- · Housing allowance
- · Healthcare/Medical Insurance in China plus travel insurance. Insurance will include spouse and children
- · Free tuition fee for up to two children
- · Airfare allowance：economy class flight between the airport near your hometown & Changsha at start & end of 2-year contract. Flight will include spouse and children
- · Summer Traveling Subsidy
- · Working Visa Processing fee
- · Shipping fee
- · Relocation payment in advance
- · Professional development
- · Working days free lunch
Changsha is the capital and most populous city of Hunan Province in the south central part of China. it is a famous historical and cultural city with a history of over 3,000 years. The city enjoys splendid ancient culture and is home to many ancient tombs and relics. Millennia of history have left numerous attractions for tourists including the Yuelu Academy, Mawangdui Tomb, Kaifu Temple, Tianxin Pavilion and the Orange Island. Meanwhile, vibrant bars, karaoke clubs and a rising Hunan TV industry have made Changsha a city of entertainment. You are welcome to explore this happiest city in China by action.
Please click the apply button to send your application and we will be contacting the shortlisted candidate to process interview very soon.