Head of Admissions
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Head of Admissions is responsible for providing strategic input for all admissions-related activities, identifying and implementing procedures that ensure a seamless movement of students into and out of the College, promoting the reputation of the College at all times.
• Act as key Customer Experience (CX) Change Agent to champion a CX culture and lead CX training across the College.
• Maintain accurate data on College enrolment, tracking this through the year and against previous years, and making recommendations for the setting of targets for the year ahead.
• Maintain and track strategic competitive admissions data.
• Lead parent research and focus groups.
• Direct and oversee the maintenance of admissions data on internal platforms (iSAMs, OpenApply etc.).
• Oversee and develop admissions screening and testing procedures.
• Manage end-to-end relationships with all prospective families seeking admission to the College.
• Co-ordinate and lead school tours for all prospective parents
• Manage liaison between admissions team, academic departments and other key stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning and accuracy of data.
• Maintain and update admissions publications, materials and presentations.
• Provide effective leadership of the Admissions team and coordinate staff development and training.
• Carry out performance appraisal of admissions staff.
• Undertake any reasonable request made by the line manager that ensures consistent delivery of service to the College.
• Graduate or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing/Public Relations, or Education.
• At least three (3) years of relevant or related experience.
• Knowledge and experience of managing information databases would be an advantage (eg. iSAMs, OpenApply)
• Strong IT skills and abilities to learn and operate new software, services and applications as required.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills, with strong analytical ability and outstanding attention to detail.
• An ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrate a high level of commitment and professionalism.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
How to apply:
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic about the ethos and values of Dulwich International. An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the chosen candidate. To apply for this post, please click the ‘Apply’ button on this page to submit your application.
To learn more about Dulwich College Shanghai Puxi, please visit: https://shanghai-puxi.dulwich.org/working-at-dulwich
Applications will be reviewed on receipt, and we reserve the right to make an early appointment. Interviews may take place in Shanghai or online.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references，as well as due visa and work permit process as required by Chinese law.