About Huanggang Normal University
Huanggang Normal University (HGNU) is a four-year undergraduate university with a wide range of disciplines and is regarded as the No.1 institute of higher education in Huanggang, a city with a population of 7.3 million.
HGNU originated from the Prefecture School of Huangzhou in 1905. Over the past century, HGNU has developed into a multi-disciplined institute of higher education covering eleven fields of different specialties which includes science, engineering, agriculture, economics, literature, law, education, management, art, medicine and two levels of education covering postgraduate and undergraduate.
The university consists of the east campus, west campus, south campus and north campus, and occupies an area of more than one hundred and thirty-three hectares.
Huanggang Normal University has been actively recruiting foreign PhDs in China.
- 7 Pakistani Teachers were introduced to work at HGNU
- ABAID ULLAH ZAFAR (Pakistan), Sahar Erfanian Golabforoushan Ahl Yazd (Iran) – School of Business
- ABDUL MAJEED – School of Business
- ZAHEER AHMED DAYO – College of Computer Science
- Muhammad Aamir – College of Computer Science
if you are interested in teaching at HGNU, please apply with your CV aand complete documents