Japan, Shinagawa, Human Resources
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As CoE role to focus on Recruitment, DEI and Employer Branding in Japan
- Work with Regional Recruitment Manager to develop, improve and monitor Japan recruitment KPI and governance
- Cascade global/regional DEI and Employer Branding activities to local
- M&A Integration support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Should have 5-10 years of experience
- Preferred language: Japanese (Excellent) English (Excellent)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.