China, Shanghai, Human Resources
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Our China HR Business Partners are responsible for overall business consultancy and support to the relevant Gr China Heads. HRBPs are responsible for facilitating organizational change/ development discussions, analysis, change management & HR communication. The HRBP is also overall responsible for the Gr China SBU’s talent strategies, leveraging on Total Rewards, Talent Management & the Recruitment teams for partnership & support, in order to attract, recruit & retain the key & top talent who are crucial for our global business success.
- Partner with Senior business leaders in an assigned Beauty Care BU in Gr China
- Lead & manage within the Function annual & ad-hoc HR topics such as Talent Reviews, Merit, Bonus & promotion reviews
- Strategic Partnership with Senior Executives to diagnose & formulate imperative solutions on talent topics related to the entire lifecycle from attraction, recruitment, retention & development
- Lead & manage HR initiatives on topics such as Employer Reputation, Learning, Diversity & Inclusion
- Lead & manage Employee Relations issues such as employee disputes, performance issues
- Collaboration across HR COEs, functional and regional HRBP teams
- Provide leadership & leverage HR generalists for overall HR processes, systems related tasks
- Participate in the selection & assessment of critical / management positions
- Create space for innovating & providing HR solutions to talent related challenges in the business
- HR metrics reporting on an ad-hoc basis
- HR Project Related work, including M&A support.
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Business Consultancy 50%
- HR operational tasks 30%
- Project 20%
- University degree in Business Administration or other related fields
- HR Business Partner and/or COE experience in a global MNC or a significant sized company, FMCG or consumer industry is preferred
- Highly articulate, excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Skills and Experience Desired
- Strong business acumen
- Strong presentation skills, “fit for audience” communication
- Ability to think out of the box and offer ideas & solutions to the business
- Ability to lead & manage change across
- Highly collaborative & open to new ideas
- Strong influencer who can work within a defined team, matrix team or as an individual contributor
- Strive for win-win solutions without compromising HR integrity
- Excellent ability to influence & convince business leaders to act on HR programs & initiatives
- Agile mindset with a desire for a fast-paced environment
What the Role Can Offer You
- Fast growing business with possible M&A and business transformation
- Diversity and Inclusion team culture with strong leadership commitment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.