- Excellent understanding of HW/SW architecture & interoperability of complex systems
- Prior experience with one or more of the following technologies: Acoustics, Display, Touch, Imaging Sensors, Motion Sensors and Automation control.
- Knowledge of data analysis, Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to travel: up to 20% travel estimate in 8-10 day trips
- Prior technical leadership and/ or project management experience in technologies and tests related to mobile devices is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including executive presentation
- Dynamic and a “can do” attitude lead product manager with the desire to work with a great team and product
Click here to read more.