Laboratory of Broadband Wireless Communication is looking to hire an Intelligent Network & Big Data Engineer to join our team.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Developing, performing and debugging intelligent learning (Machine learning, deep learning, data mining and etc.) algorithms.
- Using intelligent learning algorithms to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Analyzing, modeling and performing statistical analysis of massive data
- Publishing high-quality paper/patent on well-known journals/conferences/forums /magazines and continuously learning state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
Data Analyst Requirements:
- PhD degree from an accredited university or college in computer science/applied mathematics.
- Strong academic background (More than three aspects mentioned below) in Matrix Analysis、Optimization Theory、Mathematical Statistics、Random Analysis、Deep Learning、Signal Processing.
- Mature development experience using tools and techniques in developing projects
Interested applicants should submit a complete curriculum vitae (CV) to: [email protected], with the theme “Applying for the Position: Intelligent Network& Big Data Engineer “.