Position: Intern (native English speaker or near native English speaker)
Edelman Beijing’s Corporate Team enjoys high reputation in the market for helping clients build positive images among media and other stakeholders through effective public engagement. The team’s client portfolio ranges from the B2B, technology, agriculture to the finance industry. Part-time interns are wanted for the team. Below are the requirements and job description for your information.
- Reviewing and editing content for grammar, punctuation, and style
- Conducting market research and preparing reports for multiple clients
- MUST be a native or near native English speaker
- Current undergraduate or graduate candidate in Beijing, China
- Be able to work at least 3 days a week in the office, for 3 months or more
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detailed mind and work conscientiously
- Open to all academic backgrounds and anyone eager to learn more about communications and PR.
Please send CV via: [email protected]
Room 1001, Building 2 World Profit Center, No.16 Tianzelu, Choayang District, Beijing