Job Title: International Admission Officer
Peking University HSBC Business School is currently looking for a staff member with proficient English language skills to be an integral part of the International Office. International Office is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of international students, management of incoming and outgoing exchange students and international partnerships, international alumni association support, and international student affairs and visa support.
Potential Work Responsibilities:
- Manage the international student admission process especially for Master in China studies, including online application, application materials, providing pre-arrival instructions and information
- Participate in international student recruitment and enrollment
- Participate in marketing efforts as necessary
- Participate the classes and field study with students
- Keep, maintain and update records pertinent to international affairs and international student data as required
- Manage and publish information on PHBS website, relevant to international affairs
- Bilingual support & English editing and proofreading as needed
- Other tasks related to the support of international affairs
Work Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Work Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday: 8:00-12:00 noon & 1:30-5:30pm), some weekends and evenings as required by government holidays and school events
Start Date: Position available to start immediately upon completion of visa procedures
Contract: 3 years with possibility to renew
Qualifications, in order of importance:
– Bachelor Degree
– Fluent in English
– 2 years of related work experience preferred
– Excellent cross-cultural communication skills and an interest in working in student services
– Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks, while paying attention to detail.
– Demonstrated strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written/verbal communication skills including public speaking and business correspondence.
-Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and especially the ability to proficiently manage spreadsheets and organize data using Microsoft Excel.
-Ability to exercise good judgment, and problem-solving skills, and maintain the confidentiality of information gathered during the performance of assigned tasks.
- Resume with photo
- Formal cover letter that outlines your qualifications and experience
- List of three professional references
- The subject of your application email should be “HEJ-Your Name-International Affair”
Application Deadline: Position is open until filled.