Southern Medical University in Guangzhou (Canton), the only medical university of high-level university construction project in Guangdong province, is looking for outstanding English teachers to commence lecturing our students in the next teaching semester which will start in September, 2020.
- The university has two campuses, one in central Guangzhou and the other in the historic city of Shunde. The duties will be:
- Teaching Oral and/or Writing Classes for our English Major undergraduates;
- Teaching higher level Oral and/or Writing classes for our postgraduate and doctorate candidates in medical sciences;
- With a weekly workload of 16 periods of classroom teaching, alongside with involvement in extracurricular English-learning-oriented activities (such as English corner, Gala, contests and etc.)
- Native English speaker;
- Possessing a BA/BS Degree or above; Master degree with linguistics or education background is preferred;
- Possessing education certificates like: CELTA/TESOL/TEFL;
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience; Teaching experience of college or university levels is preferred;
- Devoting to teaching with a patient, responsible and enthusiastic nature;
- Aged between 22-58 years old.
Salary, Bonus and Allowance:
- 11,800 rmb/month (before tax);
- A furnished apartment is provided free of charge except for the electricity, water and personal internet charges incurred by yourself;
- Your Resume/CV which includes you contact details and years of professional teaching to date, and in what institutions;
- A recent photograph of you taken this year;
- Copy of the first page of your passport;
- Photocopies of your current academic qualifications;
- A short note as to what you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses as a teacher.