- Ability to work in team-based environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of finite element analysis theory and general mechanical engineering analysis.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Desired Experience in any of the following:
- Prior experience in product design (preferably consumer electronics).
- Experience with component modules (LCD assemblies, batteries, camera modules, etc.) and their interconnect (FPC design and ACF bonding).
- Ability in plastic and metal part design.
- 3-D CAD skills
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing.
- Handheld, portable and/or hardware experience.
- Integration of wireless antenna (GSM, GPS, Wifi) into mechanical enclosures.
- Design of audio subsystems (microphone, speaker, receiver).
- Unigraphics or Pro-engineer proficiency.
Click here to read more.