- – Great EE fundamentals, which means you have a deep understanding of why our subject area works the way it does (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc)
- – Basic hands-on capability on board level measurement and failure analysis
- – Experience (either during postgraduate stage or internship) in low power embedded systems design, from 8-bit and 16-bit micro-controllers to multi-core ARM based SoC’s, is deeply helpful
- – Experience with lab equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies and electric loads, TDRs, Spectrum analyzers is a plus.
- – Software (Python, Lua) and scripting experience is a plus.
- – Curious mind and both intuitive and detailed problem solving skills.
- – Excellent interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
- – Fast learner and eager to learn
Click here to read more.