- – Solid scripting skills (i.e. Python, MATLAB or C, Python preferred) for design characterization & experiments.
- – Fundamental knowledge of sensor physics, circuit design, linear algebra and statistics.
- – Leadership skills, ability to thrive in ambiguity and align efforts across teams.
- – Strong communication (written & verbal) in both English and Mandarin.
- – Knowledge and experience in sensor design preferred. Any background in touch sensor would be advantageous.
- – Comfort with a fast-paced environment and appetite for innovation, rigor & healthy paranoia.
- – Team player with the ability to work independently and drive things with minimal direction
- – Frequent travel within China will be required, depending on project requirement.
- – Fluent English and Chinese
Click here to read more.