- Dedicate on hands on coding and development process
- Day-to-day engagement with the various tech teams across countries
- Involved in project kick-offs, issue management discussions, project reviews and go-live reviews
- Manage multiple tasks and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality, on-time solutions
- Strong background in designing and implementing enterprise scale solutions
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for technology and self- starter
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
- 3+ years of software development and lead/management combined experience
- Good understanding in micro-service development and frameworks including spring boot (Cloud), Spring MVC, KAFKA, AKKA and RESTful Web services etc.
- Deep background in Java language programming, with a good understanding in I/O, multithreaded development, concurrence programming, data structure and collection frameworks, familiar with basic algorithm and design patterns. Thorough understanding of server side integration, Restful, Spring MVC, web services, workflows
- Experience in working with continuous delivery framework, including Jenkins, RLM etc
- Good knowledge of design patterns and providing solutions to complex issues
- Good skills in web servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat
- Experience in Cloud Technologies
- Should have good exposure to Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL),
- Knowledge or experience in AI technologies is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with implementing technology solutions. Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- With GIT and Agile Scrum delivery experience.
- Familiar with common Linux commands
- Good programming habits with clean codes and TDD mindset
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting