Apple is hiring talent in China
Thirty years ago, when Apple first entered China, it had just a handful of employees. Today, to better serve Chinese market, we offer a wide range of jobs in manufacturing, retail, technical support, hardware and software development, as well as environmental protection and supplier responsibility – and more opportunities are opening up all the time.
- 10,000+ Apple employees in China
- 9 times – the growth of Apple’s workforce in China since 2010
- 4 – R&D centers in Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Suzhou
- 41 – Retail stores in mainland China
In China, Apple contributes to the development of the Chinese economy and society in a variety of ways. Creating a wide range of quality jobs is a very important part of that. Through our supply chain, sourcing and investment in China, we have brought more than 3 million jobs, the App Store ecosystem for iOS supports more than 1.8 million jobs, and developers in Greater China have earned more than RMB 110 billion from the App Store since its launch. And that’s just the beginning.
- 5 million – Jobs created in China
- More than 1.8 million – Jobs supported through the App Store ecosystem
- 10,000 – Number of Apple employees in China
- More than 3 million – Jobs generated through supply chain, sourcing, and investment in China
Job Positions in Apple are available in the following cities in Mainland China:
Retail store positions available in the following cities:
Learn more about Work at Apple please visit: https://www.apple.com/careers/us/work-at-apple.html
For a list of most up-to-date job openings, please visit Job Listing at Apple Mainland China