As the voice of British business in China we:
- Speak with business leaders at Rolls-Royce, The Economist, Shell and other British companies of all sizes on regulatory challenges and opportunities in China
- Present our research to the British Embassy, the Ministry of Commerce, the NDRC and other key government stakeholders
- Produce thought leadership pieces on topics such as the 14th Five-Year Plan, China-UK relations, China’s cybersecurity landscape and other critical topics for trade relations
We are looking for motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join a dynamic business organisation. The successful candidate will support on a variety of BritCham’s policy and advocacy work with the aim of influencing UK-China trade negotiations. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own understanding of China’s policymaking and business environment.
What can we offer?
- The opportunity to interact with a wide range of British business leaders across all sectors to grow and develop your professional network
- Free place on our Young Professionals Development Programme (from September to December)
- An incredible office in the CBD with unlimited coffee
- Free gym access to the Trainyard – in Hotel Jen
- Career development and mentorship from the Chamber’s executive committee
- The opportunity to have a genuine impact