The American Chamber of Commerce in the People’s Republic of China is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization representing nearly 1,000 U.S. companies operating across China, including most of the Fortune 500. The Chamber’s nationwide mission is to help American companies succeed in China through advocacy, insights, relationships, and business support services. With offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shenyang, and Wuhan. AmCham China has 25 Working Groups and holds more than 300 events per year.
Positions include but not limited to:
- Government Affairs and Policy Director
- Data Analytics, Visualization and Business Intelligence Intern
- Member Services Intern
- Marketing and Communications Intern
- Healthcare Industry Group Program Manager
- Committee Manager/Associate(ICT)
- Committee Manager/Associate (Auto/Financial Services sector)
- Content Editor
- Government Affairs and Policy Manager or Associate (CGR Focus)
See the latest job vacancies at The AmCham China.